Managing a store with hundreds of products is not easy. You may need to decrease prices by 20% for a sale, or add a tag to hundreds of products to optimize searches, etc. No need to do it manually anymore - our Bulk Product Edit is specialized at doing this kind of repetitive work accurately and quickly.
SEO is an on-going process because the market, the competition, and the companies that set the rules – search engines – are constantly changing and evolving. Among all the pages in your shop (Homepage, Collection pages, Product pages, Blog pages, etc.), Product pages deserve most of your SEO effort because they most directly affect your conversion rates. URL handle, Meta title and Meta description are the essential parts of product SEO.
With Bulk Product Edit, you can update the URL, meta title and meta description of thousands of products in a few clicks. Our easy-to-use templates enable you to embed keywords while keeping the rest dynamic. Want to try different lengths of meta title and meta description? We have that covered as well. When you have a powerful tool to bulk change these fields, SEO can truly become an on-going process.
This helps you keep up with market changes, stay ahead of competition and adapt to evolving search engines.
- Filter products/variants to edit by collection, product type, vendor, tags, title, description, created time or any combination of these
- Preview which products are going to be edited based on your filters
- All product/variant details can be bulk edited. Such as price, compared price, cost, tags, title, description, vendor, product type, weight, inventory, description, SKU, barcode, Google Shopping fields, sales channels, collection, Metafields, HS code, etc.
- Both CSV and Excel formats are supported
- You can upload or provide a link to the CSV or Excel file
- No need to have a fixed column format. You only need one column to locate product/variant, and another column to edit a certain product/variant field.
- You can schedule tasks to run at a later date. For example, you can schedule a task to bulk discount products at midnight for Black Friday.
- You can setup daily or weekly recurring tasks. For example, you can hide out-of-stock products from Facebook channel on a daily basis.
- There is no downtime to your store during bulk edits.
- You can review changes in our detailed logs, which include product/variant names, edited fields, old values, and new values.
- All bulk edits will be saved for at least 30 days, during which time you can revert the changes with just one click.